About the Course
You can join law course after completing your 10+2. You can opt for B.A.LL.B program to get into law after 10+2. B.A.LL.B. is the integrated double degree course combines Bachelors’ degree course in Arts together with the Bachelors’ degree course in law. The five-year degree programme provides a foundation in social sciences and humanities.
Eligibility for BA LLB five year program: -
• You should have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from any recognised board.
• Admission will be based on UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT)/ Board Merit/Common Law Admission Test- CLAT Merit/ Law School Admission Test- LSAT Merit followed by Group Discussion & Interview.
Career in Law :-
Job Prospectus :-
- IFS officer
- Corporate lawyer
- Patent attorney judge
- matrimonial Lawyer
- Criminal lawyer
- IAS Officer
- Cyber Lawyers
Career options after LLB:-
1. D.T.L. (Diploma in Taxation Laws) (one-year course after graduation)
2. D.L.L. & L.W. (Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare) (one-year course after graduation)
3. M.L.L. & L.W. (Masters in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare) (two-year course after graduation).
Here you looking for a Carrier after LLB. Are you thinking what are the job prospectus you should pursue for after completing graduation in LLB. The present article bring you some of the best carrier options which you might like. Career Options after LLB has always been a popular career option in India since a long time. Those whose families have been into the profession for generations in India usually opt to study law too. Are you a law student or thinking of becoming a lawyer. Then here is some Career Options after LLB At the time of placement colleges usually provide placements on the following:-
Career Options after LLB
1) Law firm (Associate)
2) Govt Agency
3) Judicial Exams
4) Bank, Legal dept.